Best Home Gym Review List – Bestselling Right Now
One large misconception about working out and overall fitness is how important it is to do strength training and build muscle. Many people think it’s not necessary to lose weight or lose fat. In fact, building strength is very important for overall health and more and more people are understanding this every day. That is why the home gym reviews can be important, but a bestseller list will give you a great place to start with your research.
Depending on your situation you may want to consider one or more of the following:
- Portability: Is this something you want to be able to work out anywhere with?
- Number of Exercises Available: How many exercises do you want to be able to do?
- Types Of Exercises Available: Major groups? Powerlifting? Isolations?
- Durability: Of course it has to be able to handle a lot!
- Price: But of course!
Now, before we go on, it’s important to note there are a lot of different resistance home gyms as there are a large variety of workout regimens. From the quick workouts to the long serious workouts, there are a lot of different needs out there and so there are a lot of different workout machines.
We encourage you to check out our “How To Buy A Home Gym” buying guides in conjunction with the below list!
That being said, our research has deemed the bestselling home gyms are listed below!
Taking all these into account, the number one best home gym right now is the:
The TRX Suspension Trainer Basic Kit is a top selling home gym for many reasons.
- Extremely portable: fits in a bag, goes anywhere
- The door anchor provides a lot of great leverage exercises
- Uses bodyweight for “suspension training” to develop balance, core strength, and flexibility
- Designed by Navy SEALs to be able to be used anywhere
A few quotes from user reviews:
- “Great product. High quality, respectable company and brand.”
- “I love this product and use it at home and on the road.”
- “You get a great total body work, specifically great for legs and core, in my opinion.”
- “This system is so portable and simple to use, yet so challenging.”“
- “The core is always engaged while working the rest of the body.”
Overall, suspension training has become known to be one of the most effective training methods for home gym exercise regimens, and TRX is the leader in suspension training. The main slight is that it is considered “overpriced” compared to other suspension training kits. However, it is also recognized that TRX has the most durable quality.
Here is our complete list of current most popular home gym reviews
- TRX Suspension Trainer Basic Kit with Door Anchor Home Gym
- Weider Power Tower
- Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
- Weider Ultimate Body Works Home Gym
- Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
- Woss Trainer In a Bag 3000 Series Equalizer Suspension Trainer Home Gym
- Total Gym XLS Trainer Home Gym
- Iron Gym Total Body Fitness Kit Complete 4-Piece Kit Home Gym
The above list is our list of top selling affordable best home gyms on Amazon. They are all usually available at discount prices off of retail – you can click on any of the specific elliptical exercise workout machines above to get more information.
The list above covers a nice range of different home gyms ranging from $30 to $950. Some offer the ultimate in portability, effective exercise, quick workouts, and long hard workouts. Some are best as additions to an existing home gym, some are able to stand on their own as your main home gym. If you are searching for the best home gym as a gift or for yourself, chances are high you will find one of the above listed will fit your needs perfectly.
Check out more home gym reviews